WynnBET Sportsbook IN Promo Code & Review
When people think about casinos bursting with class and elegance, Wynn Resorts properties are typically among the top of the list. Now you can enjoy that same sophistication anywhere in Indiana via their online sports betting app. WynnBET is a fully legal and regulated online sports betting service and is able to operate in Indiana via a partnership with the Rising Star Casino.
We’ll cover everything you need to know about WynnBET Online Sportsbook in Indiana, including betting options, banking, and of course, all the best promotional offerings to help boost your bankroll right from the start.
WynnBET Sportsbook IN bonus offer – July 2021
After creating a WynnBET online sportsbook account you will have access to a $500 risk-free bet as a part of their lucrative welcome offer.
|WynnBET Sportsbook IN Promo Code||Just click this link|
|New Player Bonus||$500 Risk-Free Bet|
|Bonus Valid||July 2021|
|Indiana Partner||Rising Star Casino|
|Online Since||March 2021|
How it works
Once you are registered, WynnBET welcomes you with a risk-free bet up to $500. To get started with this offer you will need to make your first real money deposit of at least $20. Check out our recap of banking and deposits below. Once you make your deposit, choose any single bet (no parlays or boosted bets) and wager at least $20. Whatever you pick, it must have odds between -150 and +10000. Place the bet and if it comes out as a winner, you’re off to a great start. There is nothing else to do. You can place more bets, cash out, etc. It’s up to you.
If your bet is a swing and miss, no worries. The total amount of that bet, up to $500, will be refunded to you in the form of a one-time free bet. Your free bet can be dropped on any market but also has the same rules as the first wager: odds must be between -150 and +10000. Parlays and boosted bets are also ineligible. Book your wager and if you win, you will be paid out profits from the bet, but not the stake amount. For example, if you placed a successful $500 bet with cash at +100, you would get $1000 ($500 bet + $500 profit). When placing a wager with a free bet, you would only get the $500 profit back.
Still confused? Well, let’s cook up a hypothetical. Let’s say you sign up for a new account and deposit $400. You place your first bet on the Colts -7.5 at -110 for $400. If the Colts win by 10, you will get a payout of $763 ($400 bet + $363 profit). However, if the Colts win by 5 and don’t cover, you will receive a one-time free bet for $400 to try again. Next, let’s say you use that free bet on the Pacers moneyline at +150, and the Pacers come out on top. You will be paid out $600, which is just the profit from the bet, excluding the amount of the free bet. If your free bet loses no additional payments will be made and the promotion is over.
Why play at WynnBET online sportsbook Indiana
- A name you can trust: Wynn Resorts International is one of the premier names in retail gambling and have since moved their gambling experience online to several legal and regulated online sports betting markets in the US, including Indiana.
- Promotional offers: In addition to the generous welcome package, WynnBET offers daily odds boosts and a pretty steady promotional schedule that can reward you with free bets or other prizes for your play. Be sure to take in the promotions page for more info.
- Competitive odds: At WynnBET Online Sportsbook, you will always find competitive odds and pricing that can sometimes net you better payouts than the competition.
- Plenty of betting options: WynnBET has a large selection of betting markets and betting options that includes live, in-play betting on most sports.
How to register a new account at WynnBET IN
Who is eligible?
The same rules apply online that exist at retail casinos. To see if you qualify for an online account, there are just a few things to consider:
- Age: To register a new WynnBET Sportsbook account, you will need to be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Location: New accounts can be created anywhere, you may deposit and withdraw from anywhere, etc. However, you have to be in Indiana to bet.
- Exclusion lists: You must not be on any exclusion lists, this includes self exclusion or casino/state mandated exclusions.
Registering a new account takes just minutes and is a very straightforward process. To get started, click one of our links. If you are on an Apple mobile device you will be taken to the App Store for a quick and easy download. If you’re a Droid person you will be taken to a page to download the separate APK. This file must be downloaded separately, and manually. Be sure to allow “installations from unknown sources” and you’re good to go.
Once you reach the sign up form, it’s pretty much the exact same on a computer and the mobile app. You will go through a few steps outlined below:
- Click Register and you will be prompted to start entering your personal information.
- Enter your personal information that will include name, date of birth, address, phone number and last four of your social security number. This info is used for identification purposes only.
- Agree to the terms and conditions
It’s just that simple. Once you enter all pertinent information, you will be instantly verified and ready to make your first deposit.
WynnBET deposit and withdrawal options
One of the distinct advantages of placing your sports bets at a legal and regulated online sportsbook is knowing that your money is safe and secure. All banking options are thoroughly vetted by the state to ensure that your funds are transactions are smooth and fast. Banking options include:
- PayPal: You’ve probably used PayPal before. Move money with lightning speed too and from your PayPal account and your WynnBET balance.
- VIP Preferred eChecks: Link your checking account using your banks routing and account number.
- WynnBET Play+ Prepaid card: Register for a new Play+ card right in the cashier and fund it with a credit card or bank account. The physical card will arrive within a few weeks and can be used at any ATM for withdrawals, or used as a debit card anywhere Discover is accepted.
- Cash at the casino cage: Bring cash and a photo ID for easy in-person deposits at the Rising Star Casino in Rising Sun, IN.
- PayNearMe: Select PayNearMe as a deposit option and you get a barcode that the cashier at your local CVS, Family Dollar or 7Eleven can ring up for you right at the register. Pass them the cash and you’re money is online in minutes. This is a deposit only method.
- Credit/Debit Card: Use your Mastercard or Visa for instant deposits. Card transactions only go one way, you can’t withdraw back to them.
WynnBET mobile app
The WynnBET mobile app is simple to navigate and well organized. With all the top sports betting markets scrolling across the top of the screen and a search feature at the bottom of the screen that allows you to type in the market you are looking for, but also lists all available markets in an A-Z format.
When you pick a bet a little square shaped box will pop up with the odds of your bet or the total odds for a parlay if you add more than one bet to the betslip. Simply click on the stamp to be brought to the betslip where you can choose if you want to make straight bets, parlay, or round-robin parlay. Enter the amount you want to bet and the potential payout will be automatically calculated. If you like the bet and payout, simply click “Place Bet” and all you need to do is wait out the results.
The mobile app performs best on WiFi, but we have also not run into any major problems on a data network. There are occasional connectivity issues, and tended to happen more often when you minimize the app and come back to it. This can be annoying, but typically you just need to re-open the betting market. The app does not force you to re-login unless it is minimized for a significant amount of time.
Overall its a beautiful app that’s minimalistic with little to no clutter that we may see on some of the competition’s apps. Most markets will have spreads, moneylines, and totals bets listed for all events with the option to click on specific matchups for additional betting options. Boosted odds are listed above each market and promotions are all listed across the top of the homepage for easy navigation.
Available betting markets and bet types
Indiana has some of the best betting laws in the country which is why it is a little disappointing that WynnBET has not added more to their list. While WynnBET has the major sports covered, we would like to see them add more niche markets like table tennis or handball to their betting options. The list of betting markets include:
- Ice Hockey
- College Football
- College Basketball
- Motor Sports
While this list included most of the top sports betting options, there is something to say for the online sportsbooks that include some of the less popular sports like darts or rugby. We hope that WynnBET will add a few more wagering options in the future, but for now, the list contains enough to keep most sports bettors happy.
Pretty standard fare here. WynnBET has most common bet types covered:
- Moneyline: Basically betting on who is going to win
- Spread: A handicapped bet type that either gives points away to the underdog or takes them away from the favorite to make the game as even as possible. If a bet has a -5.5 spread, that means the team you are betting on needs to triumph by 6 or more points for the bet to be graded a winner. +5.5 means they can lose by 5 or less and still book you win.
- Totals: Also referred to as Over/Under, you are betting on the total amount of points to be scored in the match.
- Parlays: Parlays allow you to package multiple bets for better odds than if you bet them individually but all legs of the parlay have to win for the bet to be graded a winner.
- Prop bets: Prop bets on both individual player stats or team stats are up for grabs.
- Futures: Exactly how it sounds, betting on events that take place in the future such as AFC South champion or the NL Central winner.
- Live betting: Live betting allows you to bet on games as the action unfolds. The odds are constantly updating based on what is happening in the game. Live betting options will vary per market.
As far as betting lines and odds, WynnBET tends to be on par with the competition. This means that occasionally you will get better lines on WynnBET, and sometimes you will get slightly worse lines, but overall there is nothing that stands out either way. It’s always recommended to price shop across multiple sportsbooks before placing larger wagers since odds will change based on action from that individual book.
WynnBET loyalty program and promos
WynnBET VIP Program
Loyalty programs are similar to what you would see in a retail casino where you are rewarded based on your level of play. Typically online sportsbook loyalty programs will allow you to earn free bets, odds boosts, or perks that can be used at the associated retail casino such as free room stays or casino free play. At this time, WynnBET does not offer a loyalty program, but that does not mean they won’t in the future. WynnBET is relatively new to the online sportsbook game, and it may just take some time for them to get one out to the public.
Promotions are typically offered to customers as a marketing tool to help them stay in the action. The most common promos are odds boosts, free bets, and deposit match offers. WynnBET offers several odds boosts each week and have run a few promos that allow you to earn free bets. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the promotions section of the app regularly for exciting offers.
There are copious options for getting in contact if you happen to run into any problems while betting at WynnBET online sportsbook. There is a FAQ section that will answer most of the common problems you might experience, but if your issue is outside the scope of the FAQ section, the options for talking to a service rep are:
- Live chat: Talk to a customer service representative right through the app in an instant message window.
- Email: A little slower than live chat, but still a great option for getting any questions answered.
- Phone: Call WynnBET Support to talk to a real, living person on the phone.