Users who sign up with Unibet Indiana will have comfort in knowing their first wager is a Get up to $100 in Second Chance Bets! The Second Chance bet will match the amount of the first wager, minimum $10, up to $100. If it results in a loss? Enjoy the refund of bonus cash.
|🎁 Unibet Sportsbook IN Promo Code|
|💸 Deposit Bonus||Get up to $100 in Second Chance Bets|
|✅ Bonus Valid||June 2023|
|🏛️ Casino Partner||Horseshoe Hammond Casino (Caesars)|
About Unibet Sportsbook Indiana
Unibet made waves in the European betting market for years before coming stateside. Soon after PASPA was overturned, the federal regulation against sports betting, Unibet was quick to secure a betting license in New Jersey.
Now, Unibet is expanding into new states including Indiana. Unibet already provides a well-rounded betting platform in many European countries and Australia, and has developed a reputation as one of the most experienced sportsbooks not just in Indiana, but throughout the entire U.S. Read on for our complete review.
Unibet Sportsbook IN Bonus Offer Details – Jun 2023
Unibet Sportsbook offers an excellent Second-chance bet with favorable terms. The Get up to $100 in Second Chance Bets is a great way to give new bettors a chance to get their feet wet on the sportsbook without losing their whole stake at once. It can be pretty disappointing to make a big wager and lose a chunk of ones bankroll, so a “Second Chance” bet minimize the sting of an early loss by granting a second chance.
To begin, make your first deposit to the sportsbook. Next, place a cash wager of at least $10. If it’s a loss, you will receive a bonus refund in the amount of the wager up to $100. You read that right: if your first bet is for $100, you stand to earn a $100 bonus refund if the wager loses.
The wagering requirements on this deal are exceptional. The bonus is awarded as bonus cash that comes with a 1x playthrough. You can wager on anything with -300 odds or higher and any resulting winnings are yours to keep.
The Second Chance bet redemption will be awarded within 72 hours of the initial wager settling as a loss. If the bet is a push, the user no longer qualifies for the promotion. Similarly, if you elect to cash out your first bet (take a settlement based on live odds before it resolves), you are also ineligible to receive the Second Chance payment. If your first bet is voided, your second bet will become the Second Chance wager.
Advantages of Playing on Unibet Online Sportsbook
- Available markets: Unibet has a wide variety of available markets and leagues, more than a lot of competing online sportsbook.
- Wagering requirements: Requirements to secure bonuses are quite lenient. There’s just a 1x playthrough on bonus funds.
- Reputation: Unibet has a solid reputation as a secure, customer-focused betting operator in many countries across the globe and several U.S. states. Typically earning high marks for user experience and customer service, Unibet has a wealth of experience offering betting services.
- Variety of Live Bets: Unibet has a great selection of live bets available for users, often hosting more live events than national competitors.
- Unibet’s pricing for pregame moneyline bets on the favorite seemed to trail its competitors by a few points, often leading to a few dollars difference or so in your final payout (based on a $100 wager). However, it’s possible that this evens out over time.
- Aesthetically, the app could look nicer. Everything works well from a functional standpoint, but the poorly-scaled graphics and the flat-green color scheme makes the platform feel a bit outdated, even though it has everything you’d expect from a sportsbook.
Special offers and promotions at Unibet
Unibet does a better job than many sites of offering its existing users additional promotions and bonuses. Some sites will offer the occasional odds boost here and there, but Unibet offers a weekly boost bonus in addition to a whole host of other boosted bets. These boosted odds/bets are a great way to get a bit more value out of a wager, so it’s nice to see that they’re so well-represented on Unibet.
Additionally, Unibet regularly features unique deposit offers. For example, they might feature a reload where you can add funds to your Unibet account on a specific day of the week, and Unibet will bump your bankroll up with an additional match up to $50.
Unibet Loyalty Program
At the moment, there isn’t an actual “loyalty program” with Unibet. Typically, loyalty or rewards programs will earn users points for every dollar they spend on a given online sportsbook or online casino. As these points accrue, users will be placed into different tiers based on their status. As you rank up, you’ll get access to more and more comps, like discounted hotel or casino stays, cashback rewards, exclusive promotions, and more.
Unibet doesn’t have a fully-fledged loyalty program just yet, but this isn’t uncommon for many online sportsbooks. However, promotions like the Unibet Sport Club are there to pick up the slack. The Unibet Sports Club, for instance, is little program that nets you a bit of extra betting cash ($10, not bad) if you place 5 or more live bets in a given week.
You can only redeem up to $10 in extra betting credit per week this way, and bonus bets don’t count toward the bonus, but this is more than many Indiana online sportsbooks are doing to incentivize existing users, and it’s a really nice addition to the operator’s already well-rounded selection of promos.
Registering an Account at Unibet Sportsbook IN
You can register an account with Unibet Sportsbook from any device. Phone, tablet, or computer – it really doesn’t matter.
- iOS users can simply visit the App Store, search for “Unibet Indiana”, and download the state-branded Unibet app.
- Android users can now download the Unibet Indiana app on the Google Play store. Players previously had to download an APK file to manually install the Unibet IN app to their devices. If still wishing to do so, simply visit the Unibet website using your Android device and navigate to the Mobile Apps section to download the APK. Install the APK and “allow installation from this source” to continue.
- Desktop users can simply visit the Unibet Indiana website, register, and play all from the browser (after downloading and enabling the GeoComply plugin– more on that below.
Once you’ve got the app on your device or are ready to sign up on desktop, follow these steps:
- Tap or click “Register” on the top right of the page or app.
- A promo code is not required to receive the bonus – just use our links and you are good to go. Don’t forget to opt-in to the welcome offer here as well.
- Enter your preferred email, choose a password, and confirm your age is 21+.
- Enter your personal details, including name, phone number, and last four of your SSN. (This is to confirm your identity and age, and is completely safe– the Unibet app is licensed by the Indiana Gaming Commission.)
- Certify that all information is correct and opt-in for two factor authentication if you’d like (recommended).
Reminder— users playing on desktop (Mac, PC) need to install the sites preferred geolocation plugin to their preferred browser and enable it to share their location whenever they are wagering. Users playing on the Unibet apps for iOS/Android need to enable location sharing whenever wagering with the apps. This, again, is to ensure that users are only betting within Indiana state lines. If you disable the plugin or try to wager outside of IN state lines, you will be restricted from betting or in some cases have your account terminated. You don’t have to be a resident of Indiana, you just have to be present in the state when using the Indiana-branded Unibet app.
Unibet Sports Software
Unibet is available on all up-to-date devices running iOS or Android, in addition to being available as an in-browser sportsbook through home computers. The above section on registering mentioned the necessary install procedure and location requirements– once you’ve followed those directions, you’ll be ready to dive in to your preferred platform and start betting. Here’s how the service runs on desktop and mobile devices:
The desktop version is a great way to use and experience the Unibet sportsbook in Indiana.
While the desktop version does a fine job of displaying all the necessary information on the main page, we did notice that the layout and style sheet used by Unibet can make some of the on-screen details hard to read. Adjusting screen size or trying to zoom in to details only skewed the layout of the website further, so it’s evident that Unibet might be using some older framework for their desktop website.
Once a wager is selected a the betting slip appears from the bottom right corner of the screen. It can easily be minimized or pinned, and conveniently displays the odds and potential payouts.
Overall though, everything worked as expected with the desktop site, with few glitches or noticeable issues. If you prefer betting from the comfort of your own home and like the larger screen size and versatility of the desktop version of Unibet, it’s a solid way to place bets.
The Unibet sportsbook mobile app does a fine job of porting the desktop experience to a mobile-friendly package. Everything is displayed clearly and legibly, with dynamically updating lines and game timers displayed on live bets, giving the whole mobile experience an extra layer of excitement as you watch time tick away and your bets unfold. In some ways, the mobile version of the Unibet service looks cleaner and more modern than the desktop version of the site, with optimized graphics and more clearly-displayed navigation links.
The betslip operates much the same as it does on mobile, with your odds and bet types updating automatically as you pick lines. We did notice a bit of a delay when using the betslip to make multiple item bets like parlays or round robins– the app takes a bit longer than the desktop version to “do the math” and figure your odds for a given multi bet. It’ll get there though.
Additionally, we noticed a bit of an overall delay when opening the Unibet app from being minimized, an issue that didn’t seem to happen on desktop versions of Unibet. Luckily these slight delays didn’t get in the way of our bets. Overall, the mobile app is a great way to bring all the Unibet services right to your pocket or purse.
Depositing and Withdrawing at Unibet Sportsbook IN
Unibet in Indiana offers a nice variety of available banking options. A wealth of deposit and withdrawal methods is important for any well-rounded betting service, and Unibet boasts a decent selection, including:
- VISA/Mastercard Credit, Debit
- VIP Preferred e-check
- Online Bank Transfer
- Play+ Prepaid Card
- PayNearMe, at select retail locations throughout Indiana like 7Eleven, CVS, or Family Dollar
We love to see PayPal as a cashier option, as it is one of the most versatile online wallets out there. There are certain withdrawal requirements for most of the available banking options, so make sure to read the fine print before withdrawing– often, you’ll only be able to make withdrawals to certain payment methods like PayPal if you’ve used those same method to deposit.
Unibet Sportsbook Betting Lines
When comparing a few upcoming pregame bets for Unibet with its competitors in Indiana, the lines seemed fairly priced, even against national behemoths like FanDuel and DraftKings. Oddsmakers are constantly changing lines to reflect the public’s desires while still trying to keep the roof over their head. The following are less “rules” and more “observations” during a brief snapshot of time– it’s always a good idea to take a look for yourself to see if the pricing works for you.
Unibet’s lines for favorites trended a few points worse than their competitors, offering for example a -315 where others offered a -300 on the same bet. For those who are newer to sports betting, these odds are for the favorite, and a $100 bet on the -300 odds would net a higher payout than on odds of -315.
When it came to live bets, Unibet was pretty much on par with its competitors, offering identical odds for in-play bets like “second half total”. Overall, Unibet does a good job of not overpricing its lines and staying competitive with other sites– we saw numerous spreads set higher than -110, with quite a few lines set at -109 or better. As this international sportsbook continues to grow in the U.S., we expect to see competitive odds and well-priced lines moving forward.
Unibet shines in this category, offering a wide variety of available markets, and some that we have rarely seen on competing sportsbooks. Users will have access to a majority of popular national and international sports, including the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and plenty of smaller markets and leagues. Unibet IN offers all of the following, and more:
- Aussie Rules Football
- Rugby League, Union
When betting with Unibet in Indiana, you’ll have access to a good variety of common sports bets, including multiples and prop bets. Here’s a list of what kind of bets you can place with Unibet IN:
- Moneyline bets on the winner of a match; pretty straightforward, with adjusted odds.
- Futures on a team or player to win a future event.
- Totals (also called “over/under”) in which you bet on the total number of points scored – either by both teams or a single team.
- Spread bets, where users back a side with adjusted point totals to balance the odds.
- Parlays, which allow you to combine multiple bets into a single parlay for a higher payout. These are tricky, because all your bets must be accurate to cash in.
- Round Robin bets allow you to combine your parlay bets into smaller groups for a better chance at hitting your marks. Round Robins string together multiple wagers, but if one leg misses, you’re still alive.
- Teasers, which are parlays but allow you to adjust the overall point spread for all bets for a better chance at hitting your mark.
Does Unibet have a retail sportsbook in Indiana?
Ultimately, the answer is no, and the reasons why can convey a little bit of information on how Indiana sports betting licenses work.
Essentially, the Unibet brand operates in-state as a sports betting skin. Each brick-and-mortar casino in Indiana that holds a sports betting license can host up to three online “skins”. In Indiana, Unibet is a licensed skin under the Horseshoe Hammond Casino.
However, Horseshoe Hammond’s sports betting license also allows for a physical, in-person sportsbook (often referred to as a retail or brick-and-mortar sportsbook). For their retail sportsbook, Horseshoe Hammond (a Caesars’ subsidiary) went with its new and improved Caesars Sportsbook, which is also available as an online sports betting platform in Indiana.
Simply, Unibet doesn’t have a retail sportsbook location in Indiana. However, users all over the state can sign up with Unibet and bet entirely over the internet.